Sunday, December 25, 2011

Got something you don't need?

Good News!

I'll be stopping at Joanne's tomorrow to pick up some new fabrics to play with for making doll clothes.  I'd like to get a good variety of designs made in a couple sizes. (modern, punk/goth, sci-fi, lolita/victorian, and fantasy.)  Right now, my priority is basic/modern clothes and some out-there sci-fi stuff.

If anyone has some destroyed articles of clothing made from polyester, pleather, or other synthetic fabrics, please let me know.  I am interested in "rescuing" these types of garments and making something new from them.  I also take lace, leather remnants, faux fur, and smaller scale patterned fabric.

I am taking any of the following (provided they have been washed):
T-shirts
pairs of jeans
baby/ children's clothes
dresses
Halloween costumes  (these are great for me!)
ribbons (no plastic giftbox ribbons.)

*I am primarily interested in fabrics that can be worn.  Certain kinds of upholstery and decorating fabric are useable by me, but most are not.





I DO NOT need these currently:
blue denim
dark red, navy, or grey t-shirts

These lists are subject to the fluctuations of  my personal stock and will therefore change depending on what merchandise is currently on sale or in production.

No comments:

Post a Comment